Cards For Sale
When I design a card, I usually make at least 5 of them. A lot of times it depends on the patterned paper or other supplies. One I keep for reference later and the others I put in paper board boxes to send. I create cards a lot faster than I send them though and that creates a storage problem so if you are interesting in buying a card you see on here:
- Send me an email indicating which card(s) you want and I'll let know price and if I have them. Prices will range from $2.00 for the simpler ones and up to $5.00 for complicated ones that took an hour or more to make.
- Once everything is good, we exchange payment via Paypal. You can use anything Paypal lets you use.
- Shipping is generally going to be $8.00 for a USPS Priority Mail small flat rate box in the US. There's no profit in that for me - its $5.20 for the USPS Priority Mail service, $.70 for delivery confirmation service and $2.10 for half a tank of gas to bribe someone to take it up there while I'm at work. I really don't want to just send cards you have purchased in an envelope that can be bent and mutilated easily unless you are willing to accept all risk of damage during shipping. If you order more than one card, they will all go in the same box for one shipping fee. Sadly, yes, there is probably more profit for the post office, oil companies and PayPal in this than for me.
- Cards will include an envelope and at minimum a blank insert for you to write words. Some cards have words designed around that card, others do not. Sometimes I might be able to offer you a choice of words. All cards have a notice on the back of copyright and a reference to the web site where you can see who owns the rights to each stamp in the directions.
- This is a hobby, and I'm mainly selling them to help offset the costs of owning this web site and to make space for my latest creations. Please be kind and patient with requests. I generally won't see your email until the evening.